HINDUSTAN ORGANIC CHEMICALS LIMITED
(A Govt. Of India Enterprise)
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Ltd. Management Trainee Recruitment 2013 Notification
HOCL invites application from promising, energetic young professionals with bright academic record to join the organization at its offices across the country and Production Unit at Rasayani , Maharashtra & Kochi, Kerala as
MANAGEMENT TRAINEES .
Post Name: Management Trainee
No. Of Post: 35 post
Qualification: Degree in Relevant Discipline. (Please see advertisement given below)
Age Limit: Not less than 21 years & Not more than 25 years as on 01.03.2013
For SC/ST/PWD NIL -100/-
For all others(including OBC) – 500/
• Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an Online test for a duration of 2 hours consisting of 130 multiple choice questions (50 subject related questions carrying 80 marks and 80 questions in General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude etc carrying 40 marks ). For the post of Management Trainees in Materials, the subject related questions will be from the relevant field of Engineering .i e Chemical /Electrical /Mechanical where the applicant has qualified There will be a penalty for wrong
answers, for each wrong answer marked by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained.
• The Online Test is scheduled to be held on 26th May 2013.
• List of candidates eligible to be called for Online test will be published in the website.
• Candidates will have to download the Admit Card from the website. Candidates can start downloading the Admit Cards ten days prior to the scheduled date of test.
• The candidates who qualify in the Online test shall be called for Group Discussion and Interview as per merit and criteria decided by the Management .
• Screening and Selection will be based on the details provided, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong /false information will be a disqualification and HOCL will NOT be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing of such wrong/ False information.
How To Apply: Candidates are requested to apply through online between 20.03.2013 (10:00 Hrs) and 10.04.2013 (17:00 Hrs ) only through HOCL’s website www.hoc-rec.com
Click here to Download