SSC Combined Recruitment for the post of Programme Executive and
Transmission Executive – Examination – 2013
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Programme Executive and Transmission Executive posts on behalf of the Prasar Bharati under special dispensation given by the Government.
Post Name : Programme Executive and Transmission Executive
No of Post : 1238 post
For Programme Executive :
(i) M.A. or M.Sc degree from a recognized University
(ii) A record of literary or dramatic or debating activities or publications or popular science.
(iii) Proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy.
For Transmission Executive:
(a) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university;
(b) Proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy.
(For more Detail please see advertisement)
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) through State Bank India (SBI) either in the form of Challan or Net Banking.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit as on 01-01-2013
Selection Procedure: Selection for the posts will be based on a Written Examination which will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission. The examination will consist of two papers for all Posts.
How To Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through http://ssconline2.gov.in.
Click here to Download
Procedure for Online Submission of Programme Executive and Transmission Executive Application
Note: On-line application will be available from 23.03.2013 to 17.04.2013 (5:00 PM) for Part I Registration and 23.03.2013 to 19.04.2013 (5:00 PM) for Part II Registration.
The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline2.gov.in. Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application
contains two parts:
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
2. Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
3. Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only
if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. On completion of Part II registration e-mail will be received by the candidates for submission of application on line.
4. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan.
5. To pay fee in cash, candidate can take printout of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
6. Those who want to pay online through net banking can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
7. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
8. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format.
The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
9. Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height
10. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
11. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Prasar Bharti/ SSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of incorrect filling up of applications.