BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai
BSNL Tamilnadu Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) Recruitment 2013 Notification
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for the post of Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) in the non-executive category in BSNL,T.N.Circle. Selection of candidates will be through a Competitive Examination to be held on 30.06.2013.
Post Name: Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA)
No. of Post : 27 post
Pay Scale : The post of TTA is in the IDA pay scale of Rupees 13600-25420/- plus usual allowances as per the rules.
Qualification: Applicant must Possess as on 13.05.2013 (ie) last date of receipt of application, The educational qualifications in any one of the following disciplines from a recognized Institute /University.
(A) 3 years Engineering Diploma in following disciplines.
i) Telecommunications Engineering
ii) Electronics Engineering
iii) Electrical Engineering
iv) Radio Engineering
v) Computer Engineering
vi) Information Technology
vi) Instruments Technology
Candidates possessing higher qualification in the eligible stream(A) above are eligible to appear for the examination.
B. M.Sc (Electronics) from a recognized institution /university
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 13.05.2013 i.e. the last date of receipt of application.
Application Fee : a) Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in the form of Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of Accounts Officer(cash), O/o GM ,BSNL of respective SSA. (or) Original Cash receipt of Rs.500/- paid at the departmental cash counter, of respective SSA Head quarters.
b) No Fee for PWD (Persons with disabled) /SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: Through a Competitive Examination to be conducted on 30.06.2013, followed by a medical test. Appointment and posting will be subject to successful completion of pre-appointment training.
Probation Period: The candidates appointed shall remain on probation for a period of two years.
BSNL Tamilnadu TTA Exam Schedule:
PART–I:General Ability Test 20 marks (1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs)
PART–II : Basic Engineering 90 marks
PART–III : Specialisation 90 marks
The questions will be of objective type. Each question carries one mark and there will be negative marking. For each wrong answer 25% mark of that question will be deducted.
How To apply: Candidates are required to apply on prescribed application format (given in advertisement) and send it to t by Regd Post/Speed Post/by Hand to the SSA concerned before 13.05.2013
Advertisement / Application Form
Last Date : Applications should be sent to the concerned SSA’s PGMTs/ GMTs so as to reach them on or before 13.05.2013. Applications received after the due date will be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained.
List of Enclosures Along With The Application:
1. Two identical spare photographs with the name of the candidate on the reverse.
2. Bank Demand Draft for Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) drawn in favour of Accounts Officer(cash), O/o GM, BSNL of respective SSA. (Not required for SC/ST Candidates) or BSNL Cash receipt
3. Attested copy of Matriculation/SSLC certificate for proof of age.
4. Attested copy of Diploma / BE/B.Tech Certificate.
5. Attested copy of Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates. OBC candidates should produce valid Community Certificates as per the PROFORMA for appointment of OBCs in Central Government Services as per Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993.
6.No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
7. Two self addressed and Rs 10 stamped envelopes of 27 x 12 cms of size.
8. If Ex-Serviceman, attested copy of Discharge Certificate and other relevant service certificates.
Note : Please ensure that all enclosures are annexed to the application properly. No Column in the application should be left unfilled. (Say YES/NO/NOT APPLICABLE)
Official Website: http://tamilnadu.bsnl.co.in/